Paul McCartney - The Lyrics

After complaining on the old forum last year about the ridiculous price of P McC’s autobiography, guess what I got from my wife for my birthday today!

Don’t worry, the book(s) is now half the original price!

7 Likes

Nice one!
You’ve got a good ‘un there :+1::+1::+1:
Happy birthday :cut_of_meat::green_salad::moon_cake::shaved_ice::birthday::wine_glass::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Gordon, have a great day, what’s left of it. :birthday: :wine_glass: :partying_face:

1 Like

Ah well, we’ve had Lennon-
I suppose we’re in for a run of Macca then? :wink:
Happy Birthday :tada:

1 Like

Nice gift, I hope you dig a new book! All the best in your bday!

1 Like

Happy birthday Gordon and enjoy the book!

Gift or not, the original price was ridiculous so I am glad there was a bit of discount!

1 Like

Great gift, and happy birthday to you!

1 Like

Hello you friendly looking Scottish man.
I wish you have a great birthday evening…
:confetti_ball: :bouquet: :sunflower: :confetti_ball: :guitar: :owl: :drum: :musical_keyboard: :saxophone: :microphone:,
Greetings, Rogier

1 Like

Many happy returns Gordon :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Happy birthday Gordon. I hope you’ve had a fantastic day and enjoy your evening. Nice gift.

You’ll have to let us know what you think when you’ve read it.

I can highly recommend the Beatles docu on Disney if you’ve not seen it. Oooooo!

2 Likes

@sairfingers… very jealous of you mate, the beatles are my favourite band, I’ve been collecting memorabilia for years and always at McCartney and the Bootleg Beatles Concerts when they are in town. One of my biggest regrets was not being born early enough to see the beatles live. Hope you are having a fantastic musical birthday. I’d play you happy birthday but I haven’t got around to that lesson yet but I will raise a whisky to my Scottish legend.

2 Likes

Great addition to the library, Gordon. Happy birthday! I will raise a glass of single malt in your honor :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Nice one Gordon, and happy birthday. That new price was never a long-term price.

1 Like

Happy birthday Gordon. Lovely gift.

1 Like

Mine arrived today and it’s amazing :heart_eyes:
Many happy returns!

2 Likes

Happy anniversary Gordon. You only get 1 birthday every one
after that is an anniversary of the day of your birth. :birthday::balloon::tada:

1 Like

Gordon you are now officially a Leg End :rofl:
Hope you had a goodun and single malt featured somewhere ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1 birthday + 67 anniversaries = 68. Too many whatever way you count it. :joy:
Or, not nearly enough. I’m hopeful of a lot more!
I’m now looking at that number. 68. I don’t believe it!

You’re doing really well for 68. 2 girlfriends, a loving wife
a Gibson and a Martin. I’m jealous :fearful:

2 Likes

Happy happy birthday! Lots of good reading ahead

1 Like