Paul Westerberg- Love untold

Thanks Lisa for the listen and nice comment. His acoustic stuff is well worth checking out . I particularly like this one…

1 Like

Thank you so much Mark for the listen and comment.

Thank you Michael, I am a simple guy and I like the word organic to describe how I play and like to play. Cheers for the listen :sunglasses:

Very good performance. Really clear strumming on the chords and your singing fits the performance very well.
I don’t know the song but I’m intrigued by it. The verse lines seem to varying lengths is it one or two bars? It varies, it makes the song sound quirky and different to my ears anyway.

Well done :+1:

1 Like

Well played, sir, enjoyed that … :clap: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Mike, yes the song does vary a bit and kinds of lends itself to how you interpret it. Seems there are no rules to this one…

Thanks so much for the listen and really glad you enjoyed it!

Great stuff, Eddie, always enjoy the feel of your performances, guitar and vocal just right.

1 Like

Thank you David for your continued support and encouragement.

1 Like

Very well done, Eddie. This “just you and your guitar” performance was incredible. I enjoyed the strumming pattern you played. A nice solo; and your ability to make it your own. I went and listened to the original and paid closer attention to the lyrics. Beautiful song, sad stories. I wasn’t familiar with the song or the artist. Thanks for introducing him to me and some of the other members on here.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words Pamela. I had never heard this song before until last week when I heard the acoustic version on the radio as I waited to pick my daughter up from sports, and it was the lyrics that drew me in, sad and powerful. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment and I am glad you enjoyed it!