Pedal rabbit hole

Nope still deciding on what to do for board

Looks like I have a long road ahead as I am phase 1

It does, although the original amp electrics have been stripped out. It has a small desktop amp which can power the speaker for jamming but I normally just plug straight into the ‘desk’ or mixer through the Simplifier pedal.

I am not that advanced to know how to play through a computer

Here’s the one I need but it’s on back order, with a reported three year wait.

8 Likes

Oh!!! I want one!!! :rofl:

Tod

1 Like

Yes, I know about these.

Assuming they even fit between your pedals (that the sockets line up perfectly), you should avoid these like the plague: they will eventually damage your pedals, probably irreparably!

Cheers,

Keith

yeah don’t use those rigid connectors

Use plat, short patch cables instead. Like these EBS patch cables. good stuff and pretty cheap.

I am using these I have a bunch laying around

That will work too. check the cable though, the flat EBS’s I posted are a bit easier to bend. Use what you have though, they’ll be the same functionally and the plugs don’t seem to take up too much space

So I think I got all the pedals I want except for a looper pedal . I decided on older dod pedals and tracked down the ones I wanted and they are all USA made and found most in near pristine like new condition. I was looking for that 70s , 80s sound.I took my boss pedals off. So this is what I ended up with ,so now I will make my board next.

3 Likes

That looks like an awesome collection. I’ve never found much use for a flanger, always seems like fun but I’ve never really use it in the songs I play, but you have certainly got overdrive covered!

I find flanger comes in handy just very lightly on some songs with reverb and it gives a nice tone. as for the distortion I just love all the sounds I can get from each of these.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes