Perfectly Starts Slowly

Slow down your guitar journey so you can become a much better guitar player!

View the full lesson at Perfectly Starts Slowly | JustinGuitar

Yay! The Discusson secton is finally working on Grade 3!
Anyway, I just wanted to say how useful I found this, particularly the bit about how to memorise stuff. Just wish it had been included earlier in the course

1 Like

Timely video as I had been thinking about these ideas recently. I’ve been struggling for the last few months to find a practice routine which is both productive and fun, I’ve been getting very frustrated with the lack of progress. In the last few days I’ve gone back to the beginner course and redoing the lessons in Grade 2 and that does seem to be about my level. A lot of the songs I really want to play are too difficult for me, eg Sultans Of Swing, I’m beginng to accept that this is a very long term project and won’t happen anytime soon, that’s ok, just keep taking small steps forward.

1 Like

i started the video to begin my new module and ended the video going back and carrying on with what i know. i need to put more time into the techniques i havent practiced as much and solidify the stuff i have learnt. wierd how one lesson can turn your entire attitude to the current progress around

Hello @beaverboy_12 and welcome to the Community.

You’re so right. And you should find enormous long term benefit from taking some backward steps before progressing forward again.

Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Moderator, Guide & Approved Teacher