Performing in front of strangers for the first time on the spur of the moment

How rude! :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe that also applies to me

Maybe other customers if they notice you are just thinking good for you and appreciate you are another guitar player, even if not so experienced.

I have performed in a real life OM in the spur of the moment, but never just played in front of someone in a random situation, props to you!

The key is to remain calm and stick to your basics, like Justin said it’s better to do something simple very well than something more complicated messing it up or being too tense.

1 Like

Newsflash…

I think my wife is joking, it’s. hard to tell sometimes, even after 25 years…

She goes to something called “Tuneless choir”, the catch phrase is “Sing like no one is listening”.

She told me she was talking to the leader of the choir who is now keen for me to turn up and join in a few songs in the same spirit…

I know a few of them slightly after going to a few events ( they do public performances )…

Even so…

Turn up and see what it’s all about Geoff but make sure you don’t forget to take your guitar.

1 Like

My wife was winding me up, very difficult to tell even after 25 years…

Case on order so I was saying I would be at door with guitar in case when she went…

I not be happy playing before 40 plus near enough strangers. I would think the choir would not be that pleased to have their backing track replaced by me for a song or two…

Terrifying