Persian but Flamenco like tune

10 Likes

Tom

May I be the first to thank you in responding to the suggestions in one of your other “query” threads. And also thanks for the Intro you just posted. You have some fantastic skills and this is a very good example. Not just the playing, your vocals are equally impressive. I think you have plenty of experience to give advice to your fellow “students” who are posting here. BTW this screams Gipsy Kings to me !! Great stuff.

Looking forward to your continued engagement in this magical community.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Tom, that was great. We were in Spain this spring and it does remind me of the flamenco we heard.

1 Like

This is so beautiful! And definetely sounds like flamenco. Great playing! :blush:

1 Like

Very nice Tom, your playing is excellent and you underestimate the quality of your singing; in this case it fits the style perfectly!
You may find other genres a challenge to sing but it doesn’t do any harm to try!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s really good. Pro quality. How long have you been playing?

1 Like

Thanks . all my life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful, Tom. I loved it!

1 Like

Beautifully played and sung Tom. Well done.

1 Like

Lovely sound of this classical guitar.

1 Like

Fabulous performance, Tom, thoroughly enjoyed it. An impressive showcase of both playing and singing abilities.

1 Like

Beautiful piece! Do you have a score you can share?

1 Like

Hi
This is completely my way of playing the song. It has never been played this way . It was played with two guitars . This song is just known in Southern part of Iran. Even in youtube I could not find it.
Perhaps some day I will create some tutorial or some thing. :slight_smile:

LOL. This date the only video I could find is this :slight_smile:

He singers better than me :slight_smile:

I am not sure about the name of the song nor the exact lyrics
and in that youtube the title of the song is not there either

Fair enough! It is probably a few years ahead of my current skill level anyway.

I have a Persian friend who also plays guitar. I’ll see what he knows. He can translate and search Persian sites.

Of course, he is a metal head, so he may not know much of this.

1 Like

Hi Tom. Superb. Thank you for expanding our musical horizons.

1 Like

Some fantastic playing and singing, more please.

1 Like