Playing it forward

I just want to say thank you and ‘Andertons’ for the guitar you gave me. It’s the coolest thing I own. Currently on ‘Module 4’. Anyway cheers for the chance and hope to return the favour to someone someday. Thank you.

18 Likes

Somebody gave you a guitar?

1 Like

Admittedly found myself in tuff times and yes, received an acoustic through the ‘playing it forward’ scheme.
Just wanted to relay my gratitude somewhere.

3 Likes

That would be this

4 Likes

Hi Marc @DeadEyeDucKK, welcome here! Congratulations on your new guitar, and on your progress so far. You’ll find a lot of helpful folks here, so don’t be shy to ask questions, make observations, and share highlights of your journey. :smiling_face:

If it’s your thing, head over here to introduce yourself to the community and maybe tell us what is fueling your guitar passion.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Marc. Congratulations on the new guitar.

1 Like

That is awesome! It is great to hear that the program is helping! Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hi Marc,
Very nice of you for checking in :smiley:

Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

Enjoy your gift to the fullest by checking here regularly and/or asking questions and learning from fellow students :smiley:

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Welcome to the community Marc :smiling_face:
It’s a very friendly, helpful and supportive place
Congratulations on your new guitar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Best wishes on your guitar journey :sunglasses:
:sunflower:

1 Like

Hello Marc. Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community.
I have moved your topic to the ‘thanks’ section.

Congratulations on being a ‘playing it forward’ recipient. I hope your guitar and music bring you years of happiness.
:slight_smile:
RIchard

1 Like

Welcome Marc! Hope you enjoy your guitar and learn a lot.

1 Like

Welcome Marc, hope the guitar spurs on your progress, and hope you bring it along to a future JGC OM sometime, when you are ready.
Have fun … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats Marc on your PIF guitar, cherish it well.
Welcome to the Community.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Marc! :slight_smile:

I’m happy for you to having received a guitar via PiF - wish you a long, joyful time of playing! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Marc & welcome!!!
Congratulations on being a recipient of the Playing it Forward Program!!! This is so cool to hear from you!!!
Not sure how new to guitar you are but I offer this advice…
Get a guitar stand or wall hanger & keep the guitar close at hand. That way you can pick it up & give it a few strums when you only have 5-10 minutes to spare. I like to practice chords & scales while the coffee is brewing in the morning!!!
Good luck with your musical journey!!!

Tod

3 Likes

Welcome Marc @DeadEyeDucKK
Enjoy your guitar :guitar:and keep the community in touch with your progress.
Michael

1 Like

Greetings Marc

congratulations for your new six stringed friend, I’m sure you’ll use her for a long time and you’ll enjoy every minute spent with her.

good luck and enjoy the ride

1 Like

Great advice. My cats knocked it over twice already.
Someone else told me this too. “Don’t put it away in a case, else you won’t bother getting it out again”
Trust me it’s within arms reach. I’m a lefty learning right handed, so my strumming hand feels weird, but I’m having a blast! Thanks for the warm welcome all. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It’s appreciated and means a great deal. Cheers

2 Likes

There’s soo many cool songs out there. That’s all I want out of this, is to be able to play along to some of them. Musics great!

1 Like