Please sign up to perform at the JustinGuitar Community Livestream December 9th

Hmmm, you’ve registered my interest… but no like :thinking: :laughing:

[mod edit … the tummy has been tickled and all is well :slight_smile: ]

1 Like

Happy to take a slot.

Also happy to be dropped if you get your 15.

(UTC)

5 Likes

Hi Richard,
I’d like to put my name down for consideration for the livestream
UTC London time

Thanks
Ruaridh

5 Likes

Hello Richard!
I’d be happy to perform, although I did so on the previous OM hosted by Justin, so I’ll take a spot in the audience if there’s new performers willing to play.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Don’t know about you, but Frank Zappa sang this about me:

Don’t know much about dancin’
That’s why I got this song
One of my legs is shorter than the other
And both my feets too long

3 Likes

Update to clarify…
This live stream will be hosted on Zoom.

From Justin

we can do Zoom this time and see how it goes. It’s more for the community than for YT anyways! This is out family gathering, not a concert :wink: J

8 Likes

Hi Richard. OK!

How will then the audience attendance been managed? I’m asking because Zoom links cannot be shared publicly (this has been discussed previously within the community as far as I remember).

Thanks!

I assume Justin’s team will cast zoom meeting directly at the same time to youtube by linking accounts.

1 Like

Thanks Adrian, that’s good to know! :+1:

In that case please put me down for a performer slot Mr C. I can then redeem myself for the last muted OM performance. If oversubscribed I’m happily step down.
:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Roll up
Roll up
Roll up

Performers?

We have some slots left.

This is a Community Open Mic in all but name … and with one small addition - it is being streamed to Youtube live.

3 Likes

It’s a bit tough in the Aus time zones eh, especially WA🙄

2 Likes

That’s true, Craig. We have held one event that was at a convenient Sat evening local time in Aus. The start time is determined by the locations of the majority of performers. Despite the large number of active members in countries further east, we have not had much interest in performing, so the scheduling continues to be as it is. It would be wonderful if we had greater numbers and could have events at different times to allow more people to participate.

3 Likes

Will the Justinguitar team/approved teachers be showcasing their skills and personalities on the livestream as well? :smiley:

5 Likes

I would like to be considered to perform. All the best, Bruce

4 Likes

11 have signed up so far … thanks folks.
There are 15 slots available.
Come on folks …

2 Likes

If you are still short performers as of the deadline, I’m happy to offer to perform. Hopefully nobody minds a non-festive song that I have played previously :laughing: I have been out of town visiting family and won’t have enough time to get a new song performance ready in time.

I’m also happy to step down if there end up being more people offering to play.

12 Likes

Festive songs not required Jen.
You’re in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Richard,
I’ll also perform an ‘old’ song, as it takes me ages to get a new one to performance level :see_no_evil:.
But I’m in (and hopefully won’t regret it :grimacing:).

12 Likes

Yeah Nicole , good for you and @Jenndye429:sunglasses:
Nothing wrong with performing a song again: I often ponder upon that thinking.
There are so many positives to “going around the buoy again”; if nothing else it is another opportunity to perform live. I :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes