(Polish Christmas Carol) Lulajże Jezuniu (Fingerstyle Guitar Acoustic Cover)

Christmas is almost upon us. I have not shared any recordings for the past few months and I thought it might be interesting to record one of the most beautiful Polish carols I remember from my childhood - “Lulajże Jezuniu” (“Hush little Jesus”).

10 Likes

Wauw,…Beautiful Radek,… :star2: :sunglasses: :clap:

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

That was sweet Radek, nice to see you making some great progress on your fingerstyle.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

That sounded wonderful, Radek. The playing was smooth and fluent, the tone wonderful, most enjoyable!

1 Like

Thanks Roger! Glad you liked it :).

Thanks Toby, good to hear from you. I hope my practice is going in the right direction, more less :).

Glad you liked it David, thanks! I’m happy with the “new” guitar very much, as you mentioned, tone is very pleasant and rich.

1 Like

Hello Radek, what a nice sounding Christmas carol. You played it really well :clap::smiley:. Thanks a lot for sharing - and for even having a little angle ‘flying’ to the rhythm of the song. What a nice idea :hugs:.

1 Like

Thank you kindly Nicole. Glad you noticed the straw angel. He was difficult to work with and turning his back most of the time :).

1 Like

Very nice :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you Alan :).

Magnificent Radek! Very pleasant on my ears!

1 Like

Thanks Eddie, I’m glad you like it :star:.

1 Like

That was wonderful Radek. Sounded lovely and some great playing there as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Stefan.
Happy that you like it :slight_smile:.