Practice Assistant problem(s)

i have been trying to figure out how to use the practice assistant, and it is taking up too much of my time and patience! I have watched the video numerous times and it loses me after I create a list of several items, and then want to place them in a Routine one. I think I was able to put the first items in routine one. Then I created a routine two, and several item to put in routine two, but routine two has gone somewhere, and I can’t find it. Messing around trying to crate routines and lists of items is eating me up! Need some help!

1 Like

Each module should have a practice tab that has the routines pre built. You can click add routine right from the tab so you don’t have to build each module from scratch.

I will be honest with you. It confuses me too!:unamused: I just do the exercises and don’t worry about creating the practice list. I plan to make maybe a little bullet journal for myself or add goals into my lyric notebook. That way I can include whatever I want that’s relevant. Hope it starts to make sense for you!

1 Like

If it helps I’m happy to do a little post on how to create practice assistant routines etc. Just let me know.

2 Likes

@Socio Thanks for that offer.

@suzieq @alexisduprey @tigerbob I’ve just seen this post and will share the feedback with The Team. Thank you.

2 Likes