Practice assistant videos won't play

hi all, iā€™m trying to use the practice assistant for the first module and all the videos just give me a privacy setting error. i ignored it until the 10-minute play-along video so now i kinda have to figure this out. iā€™m assuming if it were actually an issue with the videosā€™ privacy settings on vimeo, like if they had been recently changed or deleted i would be seeing a lot more recent posts about it on the forum. iā€™ve tried firefox and palemoon, disabled all add-ons, incognito, configured drm/tracking settings etc. i canā€™t think of what else it could be

Zephie, please can you paste in some of the video links and then Iā€™ll check my own access and engage the team.

1 Like

Zephie, both played OK on my laptop that has a fair amount of privacy/security settings and controls.

Iā€™m not sufficiently clued up to ask more questions or make suggestions. @LievenDV, can you perhaps assist.

@zephie Iā€™ve seen this happen somewhere else after the user hadnā€™t accepted the cookies when loading the website for the first time

Could you try a different browser (or an incognito window) and try again. Meanwhile, make sure you accepted all cookies.

tried waterfox and it worked there. couldnā€™t figure out the problem with other browsers. thanks

1 Like