Questions about the app

The app says that there should be “exercises in the play section.” I can’t find the exercises nor a “play section.” Can someone help me out here?

1 Like

@Krasnejv

If you go to the songs tab of the app and then scroll down to the bottom you can find the exercises there. They include chord changes, strumming, scales and various techniques to try out and help you to improve! Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you tell me what the major difference is between the 4 chords app and the justin app? justin is $90 and 4chords is $35 and they look the same :thinking:

1 Like

Anyone?

1 Like

@LesPaulMoreRay don’t quote me I have neither app. The Justin Guitar app has both grade one and grade two as part of the app.
4 chord doesn’t

1 Like

@LesPaulMoreRay @stitch

Hi Both,

The difference between the two apps is that the Justin app features a lot more detail and is always being updated. Fourchords is no longer being updated and therefore new features will not appear in this app, whereas, the Justin app is being updated all the time and we are planning to add in a lot more features to help users learn as well as new songs every 2 weeks!

Hope this makes sense and please let us know if you have any further questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you asking about the Lessons and Songs App?

I am not aware of any way to change tempo by double tapping.

No sorry, I should have said, it is the metronome app from Justin. I realise now that this is in the wrong place. My fault.

1 Like

Tony @TonyHS
I have the app set up like this

You can make large changes by running your finger around the number clockwise or anti-clockwise, then fine adjustment with the + or - button.
I don’t use the Tap as it just seems to give random jumps, not spent any time trying to find out what it is doing.
Hope that’s what you were asking about.
Michael