Raffle: My Suhr Alt-T Guitar Can Be Yours for £3!

I would haven taken part, but I couldn’t without a credit card :frowning:

Well I have eventually got around to getting some tickets.
I think the family will be hoping I don’t win but I already have a classical and acoustic so it would complete a basic set. :guitar::guitar::guitar:
Just think of all the endless hours reading reviews etc for all the bits and pieces I would need that I don’t have, might even have time to play it.
I wish.
Michael

1 Like

I’m not expecting to win, but I bought mine. Sure would be cool though.

“Scientists have calculated that the chances of something so patently absurd actually existing are millions to one. But magicians have calculated that million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten .” :smiley:

1 Like

8788 tickets have been issued.

I reckon Justin might soon update his business model :laughing:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Congratulations winner :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:, hopefully we get to see you playing with this treasure here :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Congratulations to the winner!!!

(but I am just a bit sad that I didn’t win even though I never expected too!!!)

1 Like

Congrats to the winner ! Now lets help this guy send his kid to the baseball league and possibly win “consolation prize”:

:slight_smile:

The real winner must be Justin, who through clever marketing managed to sell a used guitar at an absolutely insane price! Hats off, well played sir…. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Was thinking exactly that all the way through…Somehow, I dont this method would work for me though…:crazy_face::rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Arguably, the real winners are all of us, as Justin has stated he will use this to invest in improving the website, apps, and courses.

Cheers,

Keith

7 Likes