Ready for in 30mins :)

Ready for tonights gig in 30 min. Very small setup today, first time I’ll be 100 FOH and in-ear monitors. No amp, pure modelling tones from the Helix. Wish me luck :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Have a good one Kasper!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Have fun Kasper!

1 Like

Break a leg!

Our guitarist sports a Helix too.
Cool tech; in your able hands, all will be good I’m quite sure!

1 Like

Good luck mate, though I’m pretty sure you don’t need it. Hope you’re going to post a highlights video of the gig. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

I am confident you guys will knock it out the park. Good luck all the same Kasper !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Enjoy!

1 Like

By now, you are already playing! I am sure it rocks! Enjoy!

1 Like

Break a leg dude! And enjoy!

1 Like

Late here, @Kasper

How’d the gig go, Kasper?

2 Likes

Shhhhh! Probably went late and he is still sleeping! These young kids…:wink:

2 Likes

Ha ha, thanks all for the comments. All went really well. I was a bit worried about not having any cab moving air on stage, but I managed to dial in a nice tone for my in-ears. A trick I used in that regard was to put a small reverb pedal, just on the feed from my board to a small personal mixer I have to control monitor signals from myself and the rest of the band. Otherwise the problem is that the tone can sound very sharp and dry in the ears, because I’m not hearing the natural room reverb. Like playing headphones - which is exactly what it is :wink:

@Socio It was a private party, so sadly we could not film or record anything last night

@Jamolay It went late indeed. Was home in bed at 5am… but since I’ve not been drinking or anything like that I’m normally up around 10am anyway after a gig… to not throw my entire rhythm off track. Have actually been spending the Sunday so far recording some parts for my next project…

6 Likes

5AM! I am too old for that. If I ever play live gigs it will be in old folks homes. Afternoons only.

1 Like

Hi Kasper,
Nice that it went well,…and I was hoping for a minute that there would be video and sound from your band, I had to process a slight disappointment :smirk:,…better next time… :crossed_fingers: for us
Greetings,…