Real People 😃

Just saying goodbye to this charming man @Fourtwo42 who stopped by yesterday for a meal, chat and bed for the night. It was my mother-in-law’s birthday, so although we talked music, we never got around to ‘jamming’. Maybe next time? :smiley:
Cheers Neil and safe travels.

24 Likes

How cool is that !

Chappeau guys !

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Neil on tour!

Great to be reminded from a time to time that this community also exists in 3D :smiley:

4 Likes

Doors always open here for those that find themselves at the butt end of Normandie.
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Awesome :star_struck:!

1 Like

Always nice to meet fellow travellers. Shame about not getting a jam session in though.

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Thanks for the offer Toby. Do I need to bring a guitar or may I use one of yours? :smiley:

3 Likes

Always plenty to share ! :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s it!!!
I’m making reservations!!!
Now if I could only find “Butt’s End” in Google Maps……… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Tod

4 Likes

“This charming man” - love the Smiths reference there Brian! I can confirm that Brian is exactly the same in real life as he appears on the forum - witty, quirky, interesting and with a life story that makes the rest of ours seem one dimensional. Had a lovely time Brian and thanks again for you and the family welcoming me at a special family time. Until the next time.
Neil

3 Likes

There are more important things in life than music. Fishing maybe, but little else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! That’s so cool :smiley:

1 Like

@gplguitar For sure :smiley:
I always used to tell my kids that their ‘online acquaintances’ are not ‘real friends’.
I’ve had to re-evaluate that since joining Justinguitar :thinking: :smiley:

Toby, be careful what you ask for. If my car was more reliable, the whole Larsen clan could have dropped in on the way to Brittany this summer :laughing: We’re bypassing you by taking the ferry to Roscoff

@Fourtwo42
:blush:
(could you cut and paste that into my Airbnb reviews?)

@CT
:rofl:

@Avalon Indeed :smiley:
New avatar? :+1:

4 Likes

Haha yes. We’ll be belting past your road end again with the caravan this June on our way south from Cherbourg.

3 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
And then we (Mari actually @Mari63 :smile:) thought that with the topic ‘where do you live’ you wanted to plan your trip through the world with free accommodation, So now that turned out not to work and now with a B&B you bring/lure community members to you… smart one :laughing:

Nice picture :sunglasses:

Greetings both

2 Likes

Hehe, I’ve been giving away ‘freebies’ all month just to get folk hooked :rofl:

1 Like

:joy:So glad you didn’t choose a career as a cocaine dealer :blush:

greetings

1 Like

It could be a cover :rofl:

2 Likes

That is so nice that you got to meet in person.

1 Like