Recent Gig Highlights

Hi fellow Justineer’s
I did my second Gig yesterday at a Bowls Club. It was great experience as there was a lot of activity between the the bowls competition and people moving in and out of the clubhouse. I was using my new TC-Helicon Play Acoustic for the first time live so I would love feedback on what you all think.
Cheers
Ron

[Gig Highlights from Cockatoo Bowls Club 5th Feb 2023 - YouTube]

9 Likes

Top quality Ron, you’ve a real great voice!

2 Likes

Hi Ron,
Enjoying this recording.
Lovely venue, and great singing!!!
Thanks for this beauty!!!
Rene

1 Like

Thank you Dave and thank you for taking the time to watch and listen. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Rene,
It was a great venue and it went really well.
I appreciate the feedback.
Cheers
Ron

1 Like

Nice job Ron and the vocal fx sounded good.

1 Like

Nice work Ron. I’ve also got the helicon acoustic, although haven’t really been using it. Sound on the video was very good, how did you capture that?

2 Likes

Sounded great to me, Ron! Well done! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Cheers Ross…:smiley:
Thank you

Thank you Justin,
I used a setup for recording where I have a an old mic stand with my Focusrite condenser mic attached, with scarlet 2i2 into my iPad Pro. I then record the video and audio straight into the App “Impact” which Focusrite have in the App Store. After that I can apply some basic FX to improve the sound of the recording. As you can see/hear, it does a pretty good job.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff…:smiley:

1 Like

That was a great set, Ron. Some real sing along classics in there, which you had me doing.

I just wish the either shut up or ship out. How rude!

1 Like

Hi Stefan,
Yep the noises from the crowd are a bit of a distraction and take some getting use to. Seems to be the norm.
Glad you enjoyed it.
Cheers

1 Like