Retrospective - Our first open mic in 2022

Thank you Danyaal for listening and glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks Maggie! yes everything is moving the right way. Studio again tonight and then another OM Monday so we are keeping busy.

1 Like

That was really good, great job. Hope you get some more gigs.

Thanks Phil for listening and glad you enjoyed… our next outing is on Monday and more new songs so things are going well

1 Like

Kept looking out for it but didn’t see one - was interested if you’d posted any recording of other gigs? Hope it went well (and others if there have been some)! :grinning: I grew up in Gloucestershire and will likely be back at some point in spring or summer so (while it is a way way for now) will check back if you’re playing when I’m back there! It was cool to see the Cheltenham venues in your other post as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Al, thanks for asking and taking a look. We’ve done lots of OM’s and a couple of gigs. Let me know when you’re heading back and will try and meet up. Hopefully it’ll tie in when we’re playing somewhere. Here’s a link to my channel…plenty of us playing live and rehearsing >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHlzgAndj0AFFSNE1iGnbQQ

Let me know if the link doesn’t work!

1 Like

Will do. Thanks - will take a look!

1 Like

Loved yalls Alright Now! I love that song! Cool!

Hey thanks Bytron