Rock Doobie

I played this on my 95 Epiphone Special Model a few years past. Just me playin on my electric through a cheap Line 6 Spider III. No pedals. What do think?

6 Likes

Sounding pretty darned good there, Robert.

1 Like

Sounds great, Robert and love the video. I’d like to move it to AVOYP since it is you playing, even if not the full song. OK?

1 Like

Cool song and cool rocken sound.

1 Like

Hi DavidP! Thanks! You are the data master. Someday I will get it right, but very much appreciate you guiding hand and saves. Hope all is good in life with you. _R

I did it to map out what young rockers might have been going for with their limited funds and chasing rock stardom. This DB tune was mode. The guitar and combo amp are both straight out of pawn shops: amp from North Charleston, SC Money Man. Guitar from a Pawn USA on South Blvd in Charlotte NC. I learn today that the 15 watt Line 6 Spider III is really hated. I scoop it. Thanks for listening and responding jvlynch. Nice to have you around! _R

For further consideration here in Inside Roofie … with the same set up: a 1995 Epiphone Special Model and that infamous Line 6 Spider III 15 watt solid state combo amp, 8 inch speaker with a generously sized cab. __==>> https://youtu.be/JIIKKujVQnM?is=aqbsM0bwoHwl-Tp_

My pleasure, Robert, and just figured maybe more folk would see it there