Who’s watching?
Tell me, who’s watching?
Who’s watching me?

I always feel like somebody’s watching me
And I have no privacy (oh, oh) :joy:

2 Likes

Hehe sunburst is exactly what is on my screen as I type… :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Woah, woah woah… which video would you delete? The one with the acoustasonic? No way, it was too good.

Loved this :rofl:

3 Likes

Loving the look and sound of that acoustasonic Rogier. I thought the squeaks added soul to the performance but understand why you find them annoying.
Super playing on all of the videos. Well done.

1 Like

Hi Andrea @Helen0609
Thank you for your sweet and also in informative words :blush: :sunglasses:
And thanks about the strings I didn’t find out anything at the store where my girl bought the guitar, so I completely assume that we are you tapping …

bummer,

happy :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

:joy:
I often don’t see it at the bottom of the screen, but it is super useful when someone asks a theory question and I just start typing and I see Rick or Richard typing, because then I know I can stop :smiley:
Thanks for the big smiles :sunglasses: :sunny:

That was the case with me too and also my wife…who has a lot to say about this beccause the guitars are in the room…I think so too, but especially with the Player versions it really stands out on the big screen here … and also zoomed in on the laptop …

You really sound like someone with serious gas bubbles :smile:.the Hagstrom money is going to be converted into another guitar?

Oke Jk ,thanks ,but the a remake on acoustasonic will happen…in a long time :blush:

Hi Gordon , @sairfingers
Thank you and that is a nice way to look :sunglasses:at it instead of scratch the soul :grin:

Greetings and lets take some Tea or coffee now and for the people on the “wrong” side of the world something of your choice to suit your end of the day / evening :smiley: :sunflower: :sunny:

4 Likes

Go to the Thomann or Kirstein website, look up your exact model, they list all the specs including strings there :wink:.

1 Like

Hi Andrea,
That should be the logical solution that I usually use… no idea why I could have thought that another store, and then also in the Netherlands, might have different strings on it :see_no_evil:
Sometimes I … Grrrrrrrom :exploding_head:

1 Like

I thought both versions were awesome.
Unaccompanied blues isn’t easy, but you’ve got the timing and the feel down perfectly.

Can’t think of anything to suggest for improvement. String noise from position shifts doesn’t really bother me, but I remember seeing a video by Tomo Fujita where he says Berkley students aren’t allowed to get away with it!

1 Like

Hey Roger
That was amazing, sounded great! Love the tone and love that acoustasonic! :heart_eyes:
I’ve been eyeing the Strat version for a while now… might have a big gas bill in the near future too :laughing:
The bass didn’t seem too much for me but I do like a bit of bass
Also, noticed the squeaking but it didn’t bother me either :slight_smile: :sunflower:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed both versions, Rogier. Inspired me to spend 15 minutes starting to work on that 6th trick lesson :slightly_smiling_face: I found the acoustasonic strings a bit squeaky but not so much that it put me off listening through twice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I loved this too lol

2 Likes

Hi Phil @twistor59
Thank you very much for the time and comment :sunglasses:

Hi Jasmine @Avalon426
Thank you for your listening and comment, :sunglasses:
Please realize that the cheaper players do not have a strat version, and I already have too many options in terms of sound choice, using (in this very short time) only 2 different sounds … because that is the difference with the American and the Mexican ( player), many more sounds to choose from … Good luck and of course let us now what you do :smiley:

Hi Mari @Mari63
Thank you for your comment and how nice you are bringing this one soon to your blues topic :grin:

Hopefully that mouse will start bothering another house soon… I have a cat for a reason :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Greetings :blush:

2 Likes

Hello Rogier, I’m late to the party, but wanted to let you know, that I enjoyed both performances a lot. Maybe the acoustic version a bit more (but that’s a personal preference :innocent:).
Yes, the squeaky noice bothered me a bit, but maybe only because you mentioned it in your posting. I wonder whether it would have bothered me, if you hadn’t mentioned it :thinking:.

1 Like

Hi Roger,
Sounded great on both versions… I liked the tone of your semi acoustic in the top video best. The second post of the quieter string noise was great too. Really enjoyable and worth the listen!

All the best and be well,
LB

1 Like

Hi Nicole @NicoleKKB
Thank you very much for your time :blush: :sunglasses: and If you post a comment after 3 days of my posts, you are not late but still very early (Forget this when you receive a personal invitation to a party with a date and time :roll_eyes:)… it is a bit of a hassle to switch from electric to acoustic… I feel like a complete newcomer again (although fortunately you bring a lot of knowledge with you, but still )
I didn’t expect it to take so much effort… I’ve already spent a few hours on the acoustic and it squeaks when going back and forth, even if I move so softly over the strings that they are not visibly pressed… I Now let’s cross our fingers that other strings will provide at least a little bit of relief… and of course practice practice and let’s not forget that practice will certainly help too :blush:
Greetings,

Hi LBro,
Thank you for your comment, :sunglasses: :smiley:
and it is clear to me that in any case the acoustic sounds are preferred in this style … that is also the case with me…
Now I just have to learn to play properly and I can go on the big stage :sweat_smile:

Greetings,

1 Like

Hi Roger, that acoustasonic sounds so sweet. I really loved listening to that first piece and didn’t find the string squeak to be at all distracting. I’ve heard Justin Johnston play some amazing tunes and still squeak the strings while playing. It’s all part of guitar music so don’t fret it. (. No fret pun intended).
Cheers Dave

1 Like

Hi Dave , @DaveTC59
Thank you for your kind words and your encouragement :sunglasses: :blush:… Yes, I have often said when someone asked (or fret :smile:) something about the squeaking of his or her strings that
" that squeaking distinguishes us from piano players " :grin:
(although this is a bit too much what I am showing here in this relatively simple actions)
Greetings

Really enjoyed that roger.
I can’t remember the lesson for it but that’s maybe because it’s a bit too difficult for me to attempt it.
Lovely looking guitar as well.

1 Like

Hi James,
Thank you for your first comment in AVOYP and that it is just happening here, good to see you :blush: :smiley:… one day you will come across this too… there is a lot to learn without playing it completely as Justin taught here… I started this myself while I actually still had to complete/consolidate grade 2 SSSsst …and came back again a long time later :sweat_smile:
Thanks and greetings

Fabulous playing Rogier. Beautiful tone from your acoustic guitar and what a gorgeous looking guitar it is. Glad I found this post as for some reason I thought I had already commented on it. Better late than never! Really cool :sunglasses: vibes.

1 Like