Rony - From Spain

OMG. I absolutely love it. Awesome guitar :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s the beauty of rock. You can choose your axe and your style and keep on rocking. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thanks. Really appreciate the encouragement.

1 Like

Thank you. I see now that I should have written before. This is awesome :+1:.

Kev here from Australia, I’ve managed to get through the first two lesson sections ,but, going to start from the beginning again before moving on. Nice guitar .

1 Like

Hello Rony and welcome to the community.

Congratulations on working through those :slight_smile:
I would suggest that you go through those same grades on the website to view and learn from the additional content Justin places in the lessons as written lessons in addition to the video lessons. There is a lot to be gained from reading and digesting his course content. https://www.justinguitar.com/site-map-and-lesson-structure

Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator

Thank you Richard!! Will do.

1 Like

Hi Kev, welcome too. I’ll do the same and check out the bits I missed from the web. Guitar is a cheap one but I’m in love with it, specially the neck. So comfortable. Specially with short fingers.

Thanks for getting back to me Ronny.Hope the weather is good for you in that beautiful country you live in. I’m determined to persist with my guitar vision , I really like the Spanish style of playing and concentrating on my finger picking exercises. Good luck with your playing. Cheers Kev

Likewise. Love your country too, I was lucky enough to visit it once ages ago. Half of my dad’s family live there. And I’m still in love with that land. I’ve always considered it my second country. Good luck on your guitar journey.

Hello and welcome to our community Ronald. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!