Rony - From Spain

Dear community,

Rony here, from Spain. I’m 42, and over a year ago, I decided that it was about time to make one of my oldest dreams come true, and buy an electric guitar. I’ve completed the Beginner Grade 1 and 2 Courses through the App and I’ve enjoyed every bit of it.

Gear:
IBANEZ GRX70QA TRANSPARENT BLUE BURST
LINE 6 Spider V 30 MkII
Yamaha APX 500 Black (That one is a loan, it’s my dad’s :sweat_smile: )
I have the line 6 pedal too, the FBV Express (but it won’t power up anymore :frowning: )

For those about to rock, I salute you :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Rony

1 Like

Thank you!!. Beautiful guitars :heart_eyes:, I’m curious about the one in the middle. No sound hole? What kind of guitar is that one?

1 Like

Welcome to the community Rony :smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Rony, your progress is awesome.

1 Like

Thank you Tony!! For a moment I thought you were my dad :smile: His name is Antonio but everyone call him Tony and spell it the same way. I was really proud of my progress too, but I’ve been stuck for some time now. I guess there are always ups and downs. The good thing is that everyday I can’t wait to get some guitar time, so even if it’s just 10 min, I still find the motivation.

2 Likes

It’s a 1947 Gibson L48 Archtop it has F holes.

1 Like

Haha What can I say except that the world needs more Tonys! Have a super day. Playing every day, even if only 10 minutes is definitely the secret.

1 Like

Welcome Rony! Looking forward to hearing more from you as your journey progresses. All the best! :metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Rony,
Welcome,and i wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Welcome Rony, where in Spain are you?

1 Like

Hehehe. Definitely, good people all of them. Thanks for you kind words.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m from Madrid. Are you also from Spain?

1 Like

Thanks Roger!! Likewise amigo.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Many of us have the same story
Cheers

1 Like

No Rony, Stirling Scotland. Been to Spain many times though.

1 Like

Good luck Rony, I’m at the beginner grade 3 course myself, a lot more work than the first two in my opinion, but a lot of fun!

1 Like

Welcome Rony. Keep rocking ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: I am about to rock…even if I don’t have an electric guitar hahaha…
Welcome to the Community Rony :blush::love_you_gesture:

1 Like