Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones Lesson

Learn to play Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones on JustinGuitar!

View the full lesson at Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones | JustinGuitar

Looking forward to getting stuck into this one. I’ve been singing along to it for many years but never whilst playing a guitar. . .looks like fun!!

1 Like

It looks a good fun strummer

1 Like

After seeing this, the video goes dark from 13.04 mins in to 15.56 and one can hardly see it. great song though.

@JGAdmin, there is an issue with the video at 13.04 mins to 15.56. The screen goes dark.

Can anyone work out the fingering for the B flat chord looks like 1st on the A 3rd on the E , 3rd on the D. notes b flat ,G F ?

Can any of you work out the fingering for the b flat chord it looks to me like a b flat power chord but when I play it it sounds wrong so I use first finger first fret high e then fingers 234 in the 3rd fret covering strings 234.

Hi John ,
Please ask your question under the specifiek lesson as ask before .

Greetings

I did but got no reply

it’s a standard Bb (A shaped) barre chord. Justin is using his pinky to bar the DGB string muting the e and index finger to fret the Bb.

1 Like

Thanks for that will give it a go

I can see it now Justin’s other fingers are hiding his pinky

He’s using them to help the little finger press on the strings. He mentions it in one of his lessons. Can’t remember which one, maybe the A shaped Barre chord lesson. But I’m not sure.

OK Thanks for your help, appreciated, it is on the A shape barre chords.

not being picky but Ruby Tuesday is a grade 3 song but the b flat chord is not taught untill grade 5

Look at the brightside, you learnt something new and it will open a whole lot of songs to you.

Plus you can just play a power chord not the full barre, which has been covered. Simples.