Run Rudolph Run—Chuck Berry

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope that you are all warm, with full bellies and sipping on the spirit of your choice!!

Run Rudolph Run—Chuck Berry

9 Likes

Hi Travis,
Wow, you got some power there on the vox and guitar mate! You should be belting out some serious screaming rock songs for sure!

Enjoyed your take on this and all the best in 23’,
LB

1 Like

Thank you @LBro !! I thought it was pretty good for raw guitar and vocals on an iPad :+1:

I have lots of good stuff coming in 2023, including a lot more rock!! Have a happy new year!!

Hello Travis, that was a very energeticly played and sung version. Wow :star_struck:. That’s definitely something I have to work on in the future :slightly_smiling_face:.
Thanks a lot for sharing. I’m looking forward to hearing more from you in 2023 :smiley:.

1 Like

Thank you @NicoleKKB !! I try to bring a lot of energy to the table! I hope that you have a happy new year!

You’re definitely successful :+1::smiley:.
All the best for 2023 to you too :hugs:.

1 Like

Wow, what an epic performance. I think your guitar is just an accompaniment for your voice.

The scene - a basement, must be warm, softly lit. And is that snow on the window?

How did you learn to sing like that?

1 Like

That’s a really nice compliment @jkahn !!

You are correct with all things related to my basement! I actually have my woodstove located about 10 feet from where I play/sing/write/drink beer, but this was a particularly cold evening with lots of snow!

As far as the singing, I have no idea, I have just always been a pretty good vocalist. It wasn’t until I picked up a guitar that I really began to explore anything seriously.

The planets are starting to align a little bit :+1:

1 Like

Great performance! As others have mentioned, I really enjoyed the energy you brought.

1 Like

Thank you @J.W.C !! Such a short window for Christmas holiday songs. We have the tree down already and are resuming normalcy. Ha!

Hello Travis, this sounds great :star_struck: you have a very powerful voice. I watched the consistency of your arm, as it’s something I’m working to achieve :sweat_smile: and thought this was a good example. The nice thing with the AVOYP is that we often have the chance to learn something from eachother :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @SILVIA !! I feel like my strumming is pretty consistent now, I just need to practice and explore more strumming patterns. Happy new year to you!

Superb vocals and guitar. @LBro mentions belting out some rock songs, I’m thinking how you would get on singing the likes of Mustang Sally.

1 Like

I’ll add that one to my blues studies this winter @Socio !!!

That was cracking stuff Travis. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thank you @SgtColon !! I’m looking forward to getting more intricate with the electric version of this song next holiday season!