Rut Busting & Consolidation

Great advice, Justin. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Justin, thank you for all these lessons. I completed the course up until this point around a year ago. Over the past year I played all my favourite songs (to thr best I can) learned a lots of new things like all kinds of bar chords, a little bit of music theory, one or two John mayer songs and lots of other things. Then one fine day listened to John mayer soloing and decided to come back here, did the blues and rock module again and now I think I want to learn blues, mainly because of John mayer but also listening to Eric clapton these days. To all the people I would I higly suggest to go out and explore for a few months, listen to new songs, try learning them, try singing them while playing and see that you can play almost any song out there (at least an easier version) with the skill set you have now. Again, thank you Justin for these lessons.

1 Like

What’s the blues and rock module you refer to?

The introductory modules in the grade 2, module 12 and 13.

1 Like

Trying to think about what my practice routine will look like for consolidation. When I think about the question “where do you want to go now?”, the obvious answer for me is fingerstyle and learning new chords. I’d love to see what your routines were if you felt the same by the end of Grade 2.