Saludos! A new wannabe rocker from Spain

I had to do it this way if I wanted to keep living with my girlfriend :joy:.

No need of GarageBand, the own AmpliTube app allows you to record :blush:

1 Like

Hello Edgar and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

That is a nice looking guitar you have there.

1 Like

Many thanks :slight_smile: . It is great to be here

Hope to honor my nice looking guitar with some great tunes :metal:

Thanks for this tip. I ordered this same setup and it works great. I haven’t bought any other profiles yet but the free version works great. I’ll stick with that for awhile.

1 Like

Happy to help. :slight_smile:

Yes I’ve been with the free profiles for more than a year and works great. It wasn’t until this Christmas when I bought a bundle with more profiles

Just catching up with introductions … a very warm welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Richard_close2u .

You already did it with those tips great tips for my AC/DC cover anyway. :slight_smile:

:metal::guitar:

1 Like

Ey @KevinKevan. For not changing of topic in Jan’s presentation thread.

What a small planet we live in. Being so close you from me… we could Jam together some day :blush:

Hola Edgar!
You’re a newbie to the community like me, I hadn’t seen your intro until reading your post on my AVOYP one.
Love your guitar too man, she’s a beauty, looking forward to hearing more from you!

1 Like

Thank you, @Notter :blush:. I’m newbie in the community and with the guitar in general :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

See you around :blush:

Definitely! I live in Madrid but I come up every few weeks, I only have a crappy acoustic there though, but it’d be great to jam.

1 Like

I only have my electric don’t worry. At least we can meet to have a coffee and talk guitar stuff :slight_smile: