Sandy's back. AKA Sandrat (Sandra T - not sand rat) from the old JG forum

Sandy if that’s total garbage blame google !!

cause you made me laugh as I was drinking my tea

Oh yes get the tea splutter but the missing sheets mmm should I ask a neighbor?:laughing:

Split my name in two: san dra

Add a s at the end = sans which means without

Add a p at the end - drap which means sheet or sheets

So in French, it means : sans draps… without sheets, and he added the saying: pas d’oreillers which means no pillows.

So he kept chanting: sans drap pas d’oreiller… meaning I sleep without sheets and pillows.

Ok yes I get it doh when you break it down phonetically from sans drap. But my brain automatically sees an English Sand Rah. It’s why I struggle to understand some times. I’ll get there. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Two of my favourite animals. :rat: :bat:

I rather liked Sand Rat but now I must accept it’s Sandy, Sandra, Sandra Music :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Good to see you at the new venue, @SandyMusic! Time to do a Beach Boys cover with a forum name like that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“SandyMusic, post:11, topic:8650”]
My biggest problem is the quick enough transitions from other chords especially the EM on the first fret. Most of my covers are on the 4th fret. The cheats are good…practicing F cheat…[/quote]
Cheating with a F-EM fatale; nothing good can come of it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You do have a way with words … I’m sure I’m not the first to tell you.

They be calling us: The BatRat Pack

3 Likes

Who changed the title of my intro? And why?

Sorry but always saw sand rat (even Jo I thought it was Sandra T). Sounds kinda cool :sunglasses: tho

:raising_hand_woman:t2:Yep, and I was another, that thought Sand Rat, LOL!

Look at me,
I’m Sandra T

1 Like

No worries. It’s all good