Saturno - August 2023 - The Times They Are A-Changing & Feel My Love - Bob Dylan covers

Hi @saturno, that was great for me. It’s a beautiful song and I loved your soft picking (albeit could have been a bit louder as previously mentioned). I thought it sounded great and what a great vocal too :+1:

1 Like

Such a classic song and you played it very well!

1 Like

Two very nice renditions, Claudia! :clap: :clap:

Personally, I liked Feel my Love better from the two, what a lovely performance, playing and singing wise! Beautiful and emotional, I felt it. :slight_smile:

Regards sound others already mentioned, so I don’t need to repeat it. But overall, your picking and voice go together hand in hand quite nicely. You have a really pleasing singing voice and know how to use it. :smiley:

Thanks for these shares! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two lovely covers Claudia. There was so much feeling in both songs and your playing and singing were wonderful.

Only thing to pick up on for me was, in Feel my love, it was quite hard to hear your guitar at times.

1 Like

You have a lovely voice, Claudia. Both songs were played beautifully. I especially enjoyed watching your Fingerstyle on FEEL MY LOVE.

1 Like