Scholarship

Anyone heard anything about who won the free scholarship?

1 Like

You will have to wait for an announcement from Laryne. It is only just the 1st of February. Cheers
Richard

1 Like

ok, i thought they had said they would announce today

Maybe - Laryne may still be in bed however … it is not yet 6am in Canada. :slight_smile:

Excellent pursue, yeahhhhh!
This is a big deal!!!
This is huge deal!!!

I must have missed this? What is/was it?

A scholarship program for the app in the last newsletter. Learn Guitar Together 2023 - JustinGuitar App

1 Like

Thanks Mathieu. I must have read it but I’m so old I remember nothing but song lyrics and chords. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay - I’m not sure Laryne is going to announce as such but there have been a few scholarship recipients on the class of 2023 saying Hi.

2 Likes

Hi Richard

Is the scholarship different to the beginners App I bought and if so, can people still apply or has it been filled?

Thank you

Cate

the scholarship was a new and one-off request for people who applied to join the Class of 2023. The applications are closed and scholarships been allocated now. :slight_smile: Sorry.

1 Like

All good, thank you anyway. Maybe there will be one further down the track, which would be great. Because of my MS, I had to give up work which does leave funds all but……however the app was worth the cost so I’m good.

Thanks again Richard

Cate

1 Like