SDKissFan - December 2022 - Kenny Chesney, Green Day

Nice job Jeff on a great song. Glad you are over your sickness!

1 Like

Hi Jeff,
Welcome back from the ills and dark side. Good to see you back with guitar in hand and able to sing again!

Not much into Green Day, but it sounds good and you did well!

All the best, get well/be well and all the best in 23!
LB

1 Like

You did a good job in every respect there, Jeff ā€¦ chords, changes, strumming, singing, and the recording tone, level, and vocal-guitar balance were all pretty good. Iā€™d consider this among your best shares.

I think a good idea to consolidate with songs that are within oneā€™s play-grade and periodically try something that is a bit of a stretch. Rather than always playing songs from oneā€™s Dream Song List, and being challenged to be able to play through, even without the extra challenge of also singing.

Well done.

1 Like

Hi Jeff, what a nice song :smiley:. You did really well on it - playing as well as singing :+1::blush:.
Stay healthy and keep up your great work :hugs:.

1 Like

Hi Jeff,
Nice :sunglasses: :clap:,ā€¦Totally agree with what David says ,ā€¦except I think this is definitely your best video, not one of the,ā€¦ :blush:
But also keep playing these and making them better and better and donā€™t rush to new songsā€¦i think,
Good luck,ā€¦
Greetings,Rogier

Great job! I think youā€™re doing right playing songs you can master. If everything is a struggle it gets boring and you may quit playing. Keep up the good work!

Great job Jeff!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the listen and the kind words. My voice isnā€™t quite perfect yet, but getting there. I really appreciate the advice of playing a song within my skill level instead of always trying to master something that is a stretch goal and hard to play. A song with simple chords that is played with attention to details, reaching for perfection is better than muddling my way through something I can barely play. I am sure an audience would agree, even with a professional artist. Justinā€™s lessons say the same, to not forget to review songs youā€™ve played and improve as you go.

Jeff

1 Like