Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year

Thought Iā€™d get in early but thereā€™s already been a number of festive posts.

Yes Iā€™ve been playing with the Art AI if you missed the Roadcase updates !!

Be safe be well peeps.

:sunglasses:

15 Likes

I see AI still handles breasts better than hands :roll_eyes::rofl:
Joyeux Noel! :santa:

4 Likes

O boys ,Ho Ho Ho like this will be ā€¦O O O
Here is my favorite card and so everyone can cool down If necessary ā€¦

You have probably read my further holiday wishes, which even included a song :smiley:

Happy days to you all ā€¦fijne feestdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar :sunglasses:

Greetings Rogier

7 Likes

It could have been worse but I could not find an ā€œofficial videoā€ :wink:
Not sure her indoors would sign off though :rofl:

Een goede gezondheid en wat goede oude rock-'n-roll

2 Likes

I have extra limbs and floating wine glasses when you need them. Just holler :rofl:

1 Like

I should add it could have been ā€œmore interestingā€ if Luis Royo had not been removed from the prompt ! :wink:

Marry Christmas Toby and a Happy New Year.

3 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Wish you and yours a blessed Christmas Toby.

1 Like

Hi here, the sisters singing, cello and guitar playing tooā€¦I canā€™t find any live footage of this song yet, but when I heard this live last weekend I immediately thought of you Brian @brianlarsen (and actually everyone here :smile:) the video starts with your Christmas wish Brianā€¦translation doesnā€™t seem necessary I think :smile: , itā€™s about all kinds of stuff she wanting to have and singing and I was so sweetā€¦give me something nice dear Santa ,think of all the boys I didn`t do etc etc , itā€™s top class satire and just a good Christmas song ā€¦voor de Nederlanders in ieder geval veel plezier :sunglasses:

Have fun :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All the best to you and yours Toby :+1:

1 Like

@roger_holland Rogier, I just about managed to forget this Christmas card motive from your Silent Night post about a week ago, and you bring it back!!

Happy Christmas and all the best in 2024 to you @TheMadman_tobyjenner, our residential rambling Madman, open mic organiser and everything else. Thank you for everything my friend!

3 Likes

Seasons Greetings Toby!
Thank you for all you do :slight_smile: :sunflower: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I wish you a wonderful and relaxed holiday season, Toby :hugs:.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Toby and everyone who attends the Justinguitar community.

I hope everyone has the festive season they would like and the all the best for 2024. :santa:

1 Like