Seasons Greetings

Just wanted to say a Merry Xmas to everyone, as we all start to go our own way in the coming days. Hope you all enjoy the festive season, and create some beautiful, lasting memories.
Thank you for all the friendship, the sharing of knowledge and experience, and the continued spirit of generosity that is so much a part of this community. It’s been another terrific year.

Cheers, Shane :partying_face:

P.S Don’t forget to continue practising and learning songs over the break though. You don’t want to end up like Clarence below. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Thanks Shane, hope you can spend some wonderful days together with family and friends! Thank you for being such a supportive member of this community!

2 Likes

Thanks Shane

Wish you and yours the best. I hope the summer season is good to you … our weather has been decidely unsummery to date.

Loved the cartoon!

2 Likes

Justin is our Mr Blanchard xD

Hi Shane,.
The same for you of course :partying_face: :sunglasses: ,…and enjoy that nice weather that I am a bit jealous of for now,… although as discussed earlier every weather and country has its good and less good things…too hot ,too wet,too cold etc :blush:…and there with you behind every tree possibly some scary animal that can sting/bite or spit you to death :hot_face:,… We don’t have that here :sweat_smile:

And luckily Justin would never say anything like that guitar teacher above,…

Wish you a lot of fun :partying_face: :guitar: :notes:

Greetings,…

2 Likes

Thank you Shane. The same wishes back at you, enjoy the season with you and yours. :smile:

1 Like

To everyone: I hope you are all in attendance next year and my good wishes of peace and laughter be with all. :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Merry Xmas shane, thanks for the laughs with the cartoon. But I enjoy butchering chords, I’ve learned some great variations because of fingering mistakes :smiley:

1 Like

And a merry Xmas and a happy new year to you and everybody here, who made it another great year to be here, and will continue doing so next year!
Hooray!!
Have fun everybody!!

1 Like

Merry Christmas Shane to you and yours truly, hope you have a great festive period!

1 Like