Sebbe_plays here again

Hello all,

Joined Justinguitar halfway 2020 and (not yet so active) member on the old forum, taking a peek in the new community.

5 Likes

Hi Sebbe
Good to see you here.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sebbe_plays

Hey mate, Welcome aboard.
Join in when you can mate. All pretty laid -back here.

1 Like

Good to see you made it across Sebbe.

Easy to get involved. Ask questions when you need help, share your experiences if you think it may help others and chip in anywhere you think you have something to add. Simples.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Good to see you here, Sebbe, have a look around and be inspired to get more active now.

1 Like

Thanks for the (re)welcome everyone! I’m generally not an active person on forums, due to my habits of typing out long sentences and continously adjusting texts I already posted. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to spend time here, I love connecting with those who catapulted me into my guitar playing hobby and encourage to be better at the instrument.

I will rewrite my roadcase (or learning log) as soon as possible so I can keep track of my progress over here.
Not very exciting news for you all, but something I wanted to have for a long time, I’ve got a new amp, a 65ri Fender Princeton. Never thought that an amp would be so influential on your playing dynamics but it made quite a difference.

See you around on the community!

S

2 Likes

Good to see you here!

Ooh, nice. Princetons are sweet. The '65 is the tweed?

1 Like

Thanks, glad to be here!

It’s a blackface 65ri with fawn tolex:

2 Likes

Oh man, your rig is exactly my speed, even down to the tele’s color. Very nice. Which speaker came in your Princeton?

1 Like

It has a 1x12 Celestion Greenback, it has a little more bass than the standard Jensen speaker

1 Like

Wecome back and…cool gear! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Sebbe, really pleased you’ve found you way here. I’m looking forward to hearing your continued progress.

1 Like

Sebbe_plays

Sebbe_rocks

Look forward to hearing your rocking with that new amp, Sebastiaan !

1 Like