千本桜 Senbonzakura ft. Hatsune Miku

Merry Christmas and happy holiday! Finally the song is here.

There are a lot of questions and improvement could be done. Like get these different guitar sections seems more fluent, can be any problems during recording, consolidation and mixing. And the chord passages that I made up with can be better.

Really appreciate insightful comments and hope you like it!

9 Likes

Congrats Willow, that was really beautiful!

本当にかわいい!

The slaps are a great effect, production sounded excellent to my ears. Your playing is far beyond my skill level so I am hesitant to offer any critique.

1 Like

Hello! Does anyone know any good “stack exchange” for Mixing, like forum, reddit etc? I have questions and need some advices regarding mixing the song. Thanks!

Thank you so much for paying attention to my song! I understand the difficulties of providing feedback but I am glad you have listened to it. =)

Found a Discord server dedicated to mixing engineers. Hopefully I am able to deliver a great tune for you next song!

Hi Vincent,
I just want to let you know that I think it’s great that you make this… for many here…special styles of music :man_bowing:, most people enjoy it in silence without saying anything, so there is an absolute audience for it,… Continue with what you like,… :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

The mixing sounds kinda off… but great work regardless!

1 Like

There are certainly issues need to be resolved, and actually I instinctively knew the problems but I have forgotten them, as kind of an ignorant human nature :smiling_face_with_tear:

Fortunately found someone to point them out to me, so I am going to address the difficulties better in the future!

That all sounded really good to me Vincent. Way above my play grade to critique but from an enjoyment point of view, it was spot on.

1 Like

Thanks! My first impression is just like yours. After listening to so many mixes and songs from talented/experienced mixing engineers, and musicians alike, I would say this song has the lowest quality among the best :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hopefully I could bring better and more enjoyable experience for you =)