Sept 2024, Jar Of Hearts, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Free Fallin, Wild Thing

Heres Jar Of Hearts, One of my most fav songs ever!!!

Heres yet another I hope you guys like it!!! I ended up doing 3
versions and didnt like the others so i did this one!!!

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

And heres another new cover song!! Wild Thing!! :smiley:

Sup guys so i just did this one, its not perfect some mistakes i may re-record it, I did this in like an hour so its not the best! Work tomorrow lol. Cheers!

P.S anyone down to do a solo in my opening solo parts? :D

Just fixed the video and the mistakes at the end!!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Byron

Very enjoyable cover: consistently good strumming with some nice dynamic contrasts. Your singing was good too - perhaps one of your best performances.

Brian

Thanks man I just updated the video and fixed some of the stuff! :smiley:

Song to me means, about being in love with a girl and things didnt work out, even though you wish it did, hence write her name in the sky because you love her. Even though you loved her and things didnt work out, your free fallin… Free from all the depression you went through, hence your free fallin… your free!! Even though its eye for an eye, you broke her heart and she broke yours, your free fallin and free now…Just my interpretation. I should know i went through it.

Principle where i work inspired me to do this, thanks! He plays too and its awesome! :slight_smile:

Sounded great to me, Bytron. That’s a good song!

Great job Byron! I liked the video production as well.

Hi, great performance of the song! Your vocals and guitar playing sounded great.

This was really nice. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

Hey MaX1!!! Thanks so much man! And welcome to the forum, glad your here! If you have any questions feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support! :slight_smile:

Wrongo! It’s about TP driving down the hills South of Ventura Blvd (we he lived) smoking some kind of ciggy butt --driving downhill past the mansions and opulence and then landing in Reseda with the vampires, good girls and common folk like me. It’s definitely a culture shock and a form of Free Falling. Two worlds for sure. He takes another puff on the ciggy --just because there’s a girl involved, it’s not always ABOUT a girl. LOL

Lol nice one!

1 Like

Not anymore, he passed away in October 2017 age 67. RIP. Lost a lot of good folk end of 16 and into 17. :cry:

Just did Wild Thing! :slight_smile: Super easy song if theres any beginners out there!

1 Like

Sorry I was talking about someone else haha! My bad!

A couple of good performances there Byron. Well done. Yes, wild thing is a nice easy one to belt out at a party.
I thought your production on FF was really good.

Tha is sairs for stopping by and commenting!! Hope your well!! Thanks man!

New song up! While my Guitar Gently Weeps!!

1 Like

Byron

Good production with the various tracks overlaid. Each of your performances I listen to seems an improvement on all that’s gone previously. Well done.

Brian

Hey,
I took in Free Fallin and liked it. Your vox and play were good. Nice mix too as it sounds like you might be getting used to the DAW now? Or did you use it?

Be well and keep up the vibe!
LB