Sharing amazing music - "Hi Ren"

Hey everyone!

Not sure where I should post this, but an amazing song just came out and I’d like to share it with you.

It’s a mix of wonderful guitar playing, heartfelt lyrics and theatrical video clip. I’m in awe with this song and I really admire this artist and his work so here it is, check it out and let me know what you think!

5 Likes

He is an amazing musician, have you seen him busking with the band The Big Push, in Brighton. The other guitar/bass players Romain Axisa and Gorran Kendall are also great players. When they perform on their own they all play very different styles of music.

Yes, I’ve seen their busking session and they have such an amazing energy! Great music both as a band and as individuals!

hi Helen, thank you for sharing this. I have never heard of him, that song is awesome. :smiley:

1 Like

A striking, singular performance. Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

Well, this is a nice place for example :wink:
https://community.justinguitar.com/t/what-are-you-currently-listening-to/3935/786

Greetings,…

1 Like

Wasn’t sure what to expect, ended up watching & listening to the whole nine minutes. It’s kind of like musical theatre. Artistry. Quite amazing.

1 Like

An absolute master of his craft. Definitely used his physical/mental angst to produce incredible music, using his insanely brilliant guitar skills to become a secondary narrator.

The finale of the trilogy, From Jenny’s Tale to Screeches and the final, Violet’s Tale is hauntingly perfect

1 Like