Shooting Star- Bad Company

Beautiful sunny day, chased the neighbours inside! :joy:Cover of Shooting Star - Bad Company - YouTube

18 Likes

Good job, I use to love that song .

1 Like

Aye, until I sang it?:joy:

2 Likes

Not at all great job

1 Like

Very nice and some good looking weather also.

1 Like

Very nice; got me singing along. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really professional effort Ian! You may want to try “EQing” any similar efforts in future and using a high pass filter to filter out the most of the wind sound.
Cheers
Neil

1 Like

Very low-fi recording, just sitting in the sun recording on Quick Time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounded good to me, including the singing.

1 Like

I liked it, and I love Bad Company so you did they proud. Now I want to find some of their songs to try!

2 Likes

Fantastic cover Ian, despite the wind ! Been meaning to play this for a while but never considered an “unplugged” version, that was great. Well played and equally well sung.
Need to book this and revised my Bad Co play list !!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I really liked that, including the singing. Not an easy song to sing in my view. Also, what a beautiful Martin. D28?

1 Like

awesome, hearing that song brought back happy memories from my youth and listening to Bad Company

Thanks Tosh, HD28​:heart::+1:

1 Like

Sounds great ! Bravo !

1 Like

Good job; relaxed, good pace, steady performance!
well done

1 Like

That was great, Ian. Really well played and sung. I also like the beat that your foot tapping added. An open air concert as well, nice!

1 Like

Great job!
And what a beautiful day to be playing this classic!!!
Lovely Martin.
Very nicely done!

Nice job and I really have liked the song over the years. I don’t hear it much anymore.

I had to kill it though as the wind noise was really hampering my listening. If you are using a phone you could try a dry washcloth bunched up over speaker perhaps? The HP filter I doubt works in your case if this is solely a cell phone deal?

All the best,
LB

1 Like

What a great weather accompanied by even better performance, well done!

1 Like