Should I go to electric guitar world?

Well, yes, most of us are. The point was you probably have the tools already. I think you realise that as you have been experimenting with those tools.

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

I had one guitar for the longest time, but circumstances led me to acquire others over the years. It’s certainly not a reflection of my abilities.

If you are interested, I describe my kit, old and new, in my Learning Log.

Cheers,

Keith

I’ll have to check it out. I have four electric guitars and four acoustic. I think I have too many lol. New guitars are always fun. My most unique one is a dean Flying V acoustic- sounds great but awkward to hold.I’ll be sure to check your learning log for the grand tour :grin:

Only if he has a few hundred more in storage :rofl:

1 Like

OK guys one more question and I am done. OK when I order my electric guitar. Do I need to ask them to set it up for me? When setting up is there any thing I need to ask them to do? Is there any thing I need to take into consideration when they do the set up ?

Do you mean the retailer or the guitar store? The store may be able to do adjustments that don’t require very specialized tools.

But the setup is done for the individual. Think of it as customizing. If you ask them to do something, try it out and it doesn’t feel comfortable, then you’d have to send it back again. Why don’t you just take that guitar to a luthier to check it?