Shrinking app 🤔

The thing that you need to be careful about is that if the support has finished (you don’t get the up to date system updates) then you can get security issues.

Ha!

AKA Mrs. Robert “King Crimson” Fripp :wink:

Interesting comment as the phone has frequent OS upgrades and I can’t recall the Tablet having one. Maybe being up to date is the problem. At the end of the day the jgc app still functions, mini logo or not
:sunglasses:

Wondered if this was followed up with the developers. The graphic have all but disappeared in my Samsung phone.

But still ok on my Samsung tablet.

All very strange ?

:confused: ,com

Reminds me of Kafka’s short story Ein Hungerkünstler (A Hunger Artist) :smiley:

1 Like

Same here.

Lieven mentioned once that the app that downloads itself on mobile devices is not supported by developers, it is not an official app so they won’t guarantee it working fully as website. At least that is what I remember him saying :slight_smile:

That’s interesting, maybe I get old and forgetful, but I can’t remember where I downloaded the “app” as I started then, or got the icon, as it isn’t in google playstore. I had the impression that it downloaded by itself somehow? Wanted it to download for my mobile too, but didn’t find it.

Depending what device you use Helen prompt at mine (Android phone) came out automatically on default Samsung browser if I want to download the page as app and I agreed. Same happened on my windows PC, overall works like a charm but it’s just not supported so logo won’t probably be changed anytime soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Adrian, I use a Samsung tablet and an Android mobile phone. The icon installed on the tablet somehow as I signed up for the community. Have to try it on the phone too.

1 Like

It’s BAAAAACK! :open_mouth:

1 Like

As long as you don’t share any coins or marbles that you “find” and show, I’m happy for you :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s because inflation has fallen a little.

1 Like

though still not looking quite right :thinking: