Shrinking app 🤔

Some Gremlin in my phone has decided to shrink (just) the writing in the icon of my Justinguitar phone app.
Every day or so for the last week, it’s been getting a little bit smaller.
Watch this space? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

What phone is that? The icon for the app is completely different on my Samsung.

1 Like

You should have respected @roger_holland

4 Likes

:ghost:

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Same on my phone :joy:

1 Like

The icon on my Samsung Galaxy Tab looks like this and didn’t change within the last days.
20220916_173416

1 Like

@Goffik Haha, something called a MIUI Poco x3 nfc. Cheapish Chinese smartphone with a fair bit of bloatware. Don’t know much about phones. It’s just funny to watch the infathomable :laughing:

@Socio You are right, James. And I am pretty sure Karma will come and take a tasty chunk out of my derriere :roll_eyes: I shall learn my lesson, and as part of my penance, dedicate the next song I learn to the Dutch Ouija-board playa :rofl:

@math07 I no longer feel ‘special’ :neutral_face:

@Helen0609 I love old black and white TV :smiley:

2 Likes

Seeing exactly the same thing on my android phone.

OMG! Is this like that monkey-pox thing? :astonished:

1 Like

You are gonna get your knuckles rapped. Again!

1 Like

:sunglasses:oke…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: haha, never mind
Should’ve got an iPhone - mine don’t do that!

1 Like

Oh… this is the community app or something is it? I thought it you meant the song app, which is why my icon is totally different. :crazy_face: I don’t have the community app on my phone.

Who needs an iPhone, if he could save the money to buy a beautiful guitar instead? :joy:

4 Likes

Then they are slowly stealing things from your phone. :smiley:

New phone feature, getting the whole word is a $2.99/mo subscription

2 Likes

Did I say a new one? I always buy to a price not how old it is.
I just prefer the way an iPhone ‘just works’ . My current one is now 4 generations old and worth about £150.

No offence, Darell, just with a winkle in my eye :wink:. The difference in prices between my son’s new iPhone and my modern Smartphone from another manufacturer already is a Hagstrom Super Max, so I’d go for the guitar :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Mine too on the Samsung Galaxy A22. Just a black splodge no longer readable but I can never workout how to sceenshoot phones and tablets. And of the latter a Galaxy Tab A, it is still normal and readable. How very strange.

Time to call Toyah !!

2 Likes

None taken, I’ve never regarded a phone to be anything other than a tool, as long as it does the things (other than being a phone) I want at a sensible speed that’s it.