Simple Spanish Melody

So true Radek.

And there is this Community. A place where you can post recordings that reflect your progress, receive encouragement and feedback, in a place that is supportive free from people who appear to take pleasure in making negative, judgmental comments, throwing stones, as can be the case on YT, FB, and (from what others have said) in some other guitar Forums.

As you spend more time here, I hope you will become an active member, continuing to share your music and insights in the Topics you post (like the reference to Marco’s channel), as well as listening to other people’s recordings to offer encouragement and feedback. It is that mutually supportive, encouraging participation that makes this Community special and an asset to JustinGuitar.

Thanks Toby. I think everyone needs to leave routine once in a while and try something new or visit old topic again. It gives better perspective and possibly accelerates learning process.

PS. I do like flamenco :wink:

Of course, I do so whenever I feel competent enough in specific topic. I barely started so most of the time I rather listen to wiser and more experienced people :slightly_smiling_face:.

That’s true when it comes to answering questions. For AVOYP mostly it is about listening and offering encouragement, and then suggestions. For this I don’t think one needs to be an advanced player. If that were the case most of us would have to keep quiet since we’re mostly beginners to a greater or lesser degree. So don’t feel uncomfortable, just share your impressions.