Snark tuners suck

I also have what Lieven has ā€¦The TC Electronic polytune , the clip on for more than 3 years and the pedal for more than 2 yearsā€¦100% happy with bothā€¦ :sunglasses:
Greetings

I ended up buying the fender professional tuner and didnā€™t like it. This was so tiny I couldnā€™t see it. I think Iā€™m going to spend the extra and get the poly tune . For now even though Iā€™m snarky about snark Iā€™ll use that until the poly tune comes .

Ok so I have a StroboClip HD ordered from Andertons and will get picked up from the Uk in Febā€¦

1 Like

Excellent choice! I havenā€™t looked back since getting the StroboClipHD. I think itā€™s one of the best clip ons on the market, def the best Iā€™ve used. Months later, itā€™s always with me and a guitar whenever I go anywhere and itā€™s just as solid, accurate, and amazing as when I first got it months ago. No signs of wear at all.

1 Like

I ended up with the fender fct-2 and itā€™s a good tuner and paid 19.99.

Finally got my Peterson strobeClip HD

Looks great tunes the acoustic very well not yet tried on any electric

4 Likes

Even works on electric without headstock :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The sweatener tunings are interesting, and actually work.

Seems pretty solid, esp with down tunings and capo etc

My most recent purchase for gear was a Perterson mini tuner.
Itā€™s the plug in version. Iā€™ve had it maybe a couple of weeks. Seems just fine to me.
I did a little bit of reading on this sweetener tuning. I only kinda understand what this does.
But in the end. I tune up with that strobe and sure enough Iā€™m in tune w/sweetener on. Iā€™m a happycat.
fwiw, like many things, to me, it has too many functions. I just wanna tune up my guitar. And I do use the guitar w/sweetener function. I doubt Iā€™ll use many of itā€™s other features though.
All in all, I like this new tuner. However, my snark in at arms length if I want it as it still gets my guitar in tune too. Still no complaints about the snark tuner I got. I just felt like I wanted to go to something that would get me the best tuning I could get. A strobe tuner seems like the answer.

1 Like

On my headless, I clip on to my selector switch. :+1:

1 Like