Songbook & PDF's

I bought a copy of Songbook yesterday and I have been loading up my PDF’s. Does anyone know how I get it to auto scroll please? When I look in the settings it just say’s about a pedal.

If a pedal is the only way to do it, does anyone know how I achieve this on a Kindle Fire?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Is this SongbookPRO you are talking about? I have to admit I use Setlisthelper which I don’t think allows you to scroll PDF which is why I use chordpro style sheets BUT in the manual for SongbookPRO it says

1 Like

Hmmmmm, I’m not sure if it’s Pro or not. Cost £9.99 on Amazon.

This is the link to the developers website. LinkeSOFT SongBook Your lyrics and chords on Android smartphones and tablets

That link shows that it won’t auto scroll with pdf files if you look further down, it only displays one full page at a time.

1 Like

Damn! Back to the drawing board.

Thanks Jason and Darrell. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, so after a little more research there is a Songbook and a Songbook Pro. The Pro will scroll PDF’s where as the other one will not. Plus, Pro is £5 cheaper.

It’s cost me £15 in all, so hopefully others will be able to learn from my mistakes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems the names are similar but are from different developers. I really like SongBook Pro. I had though about using OnSong but it is much more expensive and seems to have similar features to SongBook Pro.