Songs randomly stop in the middle of the play

This started a couple of days ago, but while a song is playing, it will just stop. If you click the Play button, it takes you back to the beginning of the song. When it starts back up, there is no singing if you are on vocals. You have to stop, hit Click, the stop and go back to vocals for the singing to start again. This happens every 3rd or 4th song. I tried stopping the App and restarting, but the issue persists. This is on an Android device.

1 Like

I have similar issues from time to time while using the App. The song remains ā€œcaughtā€ and the app starts to buzz very annoying and I have to restart the song. Mostly it happens again and again at the same day. Next day, everything is as usual. I donā€™t know, if itā€™s at my end. Iā€™m using an Andriod device too. As it only happens once in a while, I didnā€™t report a bug yet.
But you can tag @MusopiaApps to get some more information.

I have the exact same issue that just started in the last couple of days. Iā€™m glad to hear it is not only me. Hopefully, itā€™s a bug that will be fixed soon.

I may have some more information. It appears as though the problem happens when I first click the Strum tab and then go back to play the song.

I went 2 days without using the Strum tab, and didnā€™t have the problem.

Today, I used the Strum tab and the issue appeared again. Hopefully you can take this additional information to fix the bug.

Hi @dwmcrow @Helen0609 @Bad_With_Names

Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. We are looking into fixing this immediately and we will post in here again once the issue is fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

iOS devices also impacted.

1 Like

Here also, very annoying.

Popped in here hoping to find someone else asking about this. Been going on for a couple/few weeks now. Just get into a groove on a song and then stops right in the middle of it.

Hi New here, another issue Iā€™ve noticed with the app is when a phone call comes in the sound goes. Can only get it back by switching off the phone and turning back on again. Slightly annoying. Other than that just about to complete Grade 1 and really enjoying this course and Justin tutorialā€™s.

New version of the app (3.4.4) on iOS today (9/3/23) and the bug when the song stops part way through playing (after going into strum tab) appears to have been squashed.

@Alantbt @ToniMacaroni @Jokens @Pords1 @dwmcrow @Bad_With_Names @Helen0609

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your patience and we apologise for any inconveniences caused by the songplayer in the last few days.

We have now released a fix update that should alleviate the issue, please update to the latest version ā€˜3.4.4ā€™ and try to access the app following the update.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the songplayer or the app and we can investigate this further :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

This issue appears to be resolved for me. So far, so good. Thank you!

1 Like