Spontaneous gig

I got a chance to play 4 tunes in front of an audience today.
I made sooo many horrible mistakes…
But one song turned out OK…
Here it is

11 Likes

That is more than ok, it was beautiful. :clap:

3 Likes

Nice job

2 Likes

Gorgeous. I hope to learn fingerpicking once I’m past this beginner stuff, I’ll be putting this on my aspirational list for sure. What a fantastic performance! Thank you for sharing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, thanks, you are too kind :heart:

1 Like

Fabulous, Alex.

It looked like the guitar was going through some pedals before the amp. Was it dry or some fx on the sound. Just curious. It sounded fabulous and the video was great.

Thanks, David.

You’re probably right. They didn’t let me use my rig, so I have no idea what was the setup :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi Alexey,

I’m certainly not in a place to offer any critique, all I can say that sounded awesome well done. I agree with David, the sound was really nice and a well executed video too. Great work as always :+1:

3 Likes

Super cool as usual Alexey, you’re definitely an inspiring player in my eyes and ears!

3 Likes

Wow, that sounds lovely, Alexey! I really enjoyed that listen from start to finish and would have loved to hear the other 3 as well. :smiley:

I’m convinced they were played really well, too, as most of the time we are our own worst critiques.

Hopefully you were also enjoying this little gig at least a little like me enjoying to listen. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here you go (you’ve been warned :warning:) :innocent:

And the worst of all

2 Likes

Hah, none of those three vids actually needed a warning, Alexey! :smiley:

They all sounded beautiful, too and I thoroughly enjoyed them. I think for “Here comes the sun”, I noticed something like a little hiccup and it wasn’t even obvious as I needed confirmation by yourself shaking your head. :sweat_smile:

“Isn’t she lovely” sounded perfectly fine to my ears. For “What a wonderful world” there was also only that one tiny bit of hiccup noticeable, but seriously, nothing as “worse” as I thought it would be after your description. :sweat_smile:

You are quite hard on yourself here, but probably that also comes with that level of playing that you have. It’s way beyond mine and I can’t offer anything but applause and admiration for your incredible skills. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Lisa, you’re too kind :heart:

1 Like