Spreading the word!

So the company I work for like to do a regular article on “hidden talents” their employees have and they asked me to do an article as a guitar player and member of a band. Thought I’d take the opportunity to spread the word on Justin as well. It’s global so tens of thousands will have seen this one…might generate one or two new players!

22 Likes

Well done Jason. I love your job title by the way!:smiley:

2 Likes

Excellent Jason! Hopefully Justin will get a few more sign ups out of this and we’ll get come more community members too :+1:

1 Like

A great read there Jason. Great job. Spread the word and hopefully some booking will come your way too.

1 Like

Thanks Gordon…it couldn’t be much longer could it!

Nice Job Jason great read and spreading the word :slight_smile:

Very cool! Even our nice Community got a shoutout! :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice write up Jason, good promo for your band and JG too!

1 Like

Fabulous Jason. Hope it brings new followers and opportunities

1 Like

Wow! That is awesome! Maybe you will get some more out to see your band play as well!

1 Like

Great stuff, it really is an awesome feeling to be able to play and sing.

1 Like

Congrats Jason to you and both Lisa and Simon. You guys have come a long way and how fantastic to get recognition from your employer. What a wonderful initiative that “hidden talents” is and what a great interview. Proud of you my friend !

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice Jason :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Greetings…

1 Like

So cool, Jason :smiley: .

1 Like

Thats great Jason you definitely are an inspiration to us all with a job title I don’t understand and needed 3 attempts to read it out correctly :rofl:

3 Likes

Adi it’s so easy lol! Transversal Service Owner (basically a global IT Service Manager) for Distributed Product (basically global IT Infrastructure) specifically focussed on Managed OS (basically operating systems e.g. Windows and Linux).

In any other organisation I’d be a IT Service Manager but the size and global nature of the business means we have roles that are narrowly focussed on particular parts of IT. I basically cover service management for Europe, Asia and Japan (US/Mexico out of scope…but inbound).

2 Likes

Go really does have talent! :smiley:
You should offer to play at a corporate gig/ office party. It could be fun as well as good company morale :smiley:

3 Likes

Very cool…I also love the job title…it’s cool your company has this spotlight section.

1 Like

Excellent! Always good to spread the word about the community and your own talents. Well done!

I remember a similar talent “showcase” where I work a while back and noticed a bump up in YT subbys and views. Hopefully you will see something similar for your FB page.

1 Like