Spring/summer songs 🌞

My best day of Scottish golf was totally foul, wet, rainy and cold. What else could I have asked for :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Cheers
Glen

1 Like
4 Likes

How ‘bout some fine summertime pickin’?

2 Likes

Loads of great summer vibes here already :sun_with_face: :beach_umbrella:

I’d like to add “Summer of '69” by Bryan Adams.
Eddie Cochran’s “Summertime Blues” is fun, too :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Just a reminder, early Spring often bites us on the butt ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good morning Rogier! I couldn’t resist: watch out for the owl :blush:

1 Like

Toby :scream: :scream: :scream: @TheMadman_tobyjenner
you you you Frea… well uh bad boy :joy:…fortunately we have Andrea :joy: (That’s what I used to do like that owl sometimes after an evening in the pubs and come home while those birds were already screaming on the slanted roof a meter above my head (and sometimes even closer).) @Helen0609 but :sweat_smile: you frees my from my fears of snow and frost and let her fly happily into this hopefuly nice Friday… :sunglasses:

Thank you all above for the new ones and the clichés that I will add to my spring list :sunglasses: … there are also nice ones to listen to with guitar in hand Like that from Doc @jjw

1 Like

Which oddly enough is a song that was out in the summer of 83 I think.

I’d forgotten all about that version, James. Default of that one for me is Mungo Jerry.

2 Likes

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: Nice :grin:
Oh why didn’t Google exist in 1988 (?) …could safe a lot of time … we went to a library instaed of the pub :roll_eyes:with me and to girls to check out the name … but only found the meaning when someone heard Will’s song …

Greetings

1 Like

Ok, so this song doesn’t actually mention spring or summer, and it’s a bit fun and silly, but I feel that it has a real spring vibe :grin: :tulip: :blossom: :sunflower:

1 Like

The dude mentioned Spring.

What gives with all this summer nonsense.
Jeez, what’s got to happen round here for a conversation to stay on topic?
:wink:

Spring in the air
There’s magic everywhere

3 Likes

Did you read the post’s title?:thinking:

2 Likes

Those on Teeside will have a word blind spot when it comes to “summer” ! Mr C just read Spring Songs most likely as Autumn starts in June on the east coast. :rofl:

1 Like

Title schmitle.
Who needs a title when you have substance below!

Haha.
:slight_smile:

You want summer songs?
Right you are.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes
3 Likes

Summertime. My favorite version of this song.

5 Likes

Dance of the cherry trees. This is a song about spring from a charming Corkman called john spillane

Dublin has loads of Cherry trees and this song comes to mind when they bloom

1 Like

Going with the Summer theme……

Tod

5 Likes

In the Spring vein…

:grin:Tod​:grin:

1 Like