Stand by me

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been a bit absent lately, but with this AVOYP I wanted to show my face again.
This is the first time I’ve tried to arrange a song, and I must say it is quite some work, but I do like the result.

As always, I hope you enjoy this and any feedback is certainly welcome.

22 Likes

Sounded really good and impressive Sebastian.

1 Like

Wow, Sebastian, that sounds really great :star_struck:.
Congratulations on this impressive and well played arrangement :clap::+1:!
It’s absolutely obvious, that you’ve put a lot of time and effort into it, but it was definitely worth it :smiley:.

1 Like

Very nice :+1: I like it!

1 Like

Man, that was some real good finerpickin there Sebastian. You’ve got that song down great! Loved your harmonics at the end. Very Cool, and Very Enjoyable to listen to for sure.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the nice and encouraging comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was just amazing, Sebastian! :star_struck: :clap:

Way beyond me to offer any sort of advice here, can only tip my hat and say, that it sounded great. Even more respect that it’s your own arrangement. Impressive! All the effort pays of nicely for you. :smiley:

Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was a great arrangement Sebastian and it’s great to see you back and sharing.

1 Like

That sounded great, Sebastian. Very nice arrangement!

1 Like

Thanks Sebastian, loved it great finger picking and arrangement.
A

1 Like

Really nice, great groove. I’ve tried and failed to get on with a thumbpick many times. Can’t keep long nails so I just suffer from low volume.
Cheers
Paul.

1 Like

That was great Sebastian! Very impressive and lovely to listen to.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.
@SgtColon Nice to be back :slight_smile:

Hi Paul,
I can relate with the nail problem.
Now I can manage to keep them a bit longer as short, which is just enough to get some volume.
I do know a lot of players who play without long nails. I think volume is something you can also adjust once recorded.

The thumbpick is indeed not easy to get used too, but now I love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow! That was awesome. Beautiful. :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks a lot Pamela :pray:

Hi Sebastian,

Lovely arrangement of a timeless classic.
Great technique. Loved those last few seconds.

Digger

What a lovely arrangement, Sebastian, and played for well. I’m massively impressed by the ending!

@Digger72 @Mari63 Thanks a lot.
The ending has taken me quite some practice, som I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like