Stellar member award - to honour the contribution of roger_holland

@roger_holland
Congratulations and well done.:wave::wave::wave:
To get a 1:1 lesson from the ā€œmanā€ must be awesome.
Make sure you enjoy it.
Michael

1 Like

Congratulation and well deserved Rogier!!
Im happy for you and keep it up! :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations, Rogier and thank you for all the effort and time youā€™re dedicating to this community. This is very helpful for new members like me :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, Rogier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Rogier. I always enjoy reading your posts with your interesting take on the English language!:smiley:
Enjoy your lesson with Justin and I look forward to reading about it in due course.
Greetings,
Gordon

1 Like

Congratulations Rogier :beers:

1 Like

Congratulations Rogier! Well deserved, it is great you are here!

1 Like

Iā€™ll say it one more time to all of you without quoting everyone and personally giving a word as it should be, but you are way too sweet, your words make my cheeks blushā€¦itā€™s like christmas -morning and birthday in one like it used to be celebrated when I was little :blush:

2 Likes

@roger_holland
Congratulations Rogier. You have a unique way of writing and a unique sense of humour. Always a good read.

Enjoy your lesson.

David

1 Like

Congratulations Rogier!

1 Like

Congrats Rogierā€¦goed gedaan kerelā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Think I missed this in my hiatus, well deserved @roger_holland , certified legend now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rogier thatā€™s great, and definitely very well deserved. I hope you have a great lesson with Justin :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

congrats keep the drive going :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ve only just seen this thread and we are now in July :astonished:

@roger_holland Sorry Rogier and well done on the award. You are a man of many words. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Stefanā€¦
And all you other lovely lovely people,ā€¦

:see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:
Weā€™re already in July but last Friday I had my one on one with Justin so youā€™re well in timeā€¦Iā€™m going to write a report of those few minutes of class, because Stefanā€¦ you hit the nail on the headā€¦, put a nice other chatter against me and you will understand that my painful moments to screw up the guitar technically (and YES, I did :woozy_face: :blush:) have been kept to a minimum in terms of timeā€¦but of course there is probably something to tell about those 10 minutes of embarrassing guitar playing in front of our beloved teacher,ā€¦but despite this much too long story suggests, Iā€™m very busy these days in a very nice way together with my girl who has a week offā€¦ :sunglasses:
Iā€™m going to read more quickly, and wish you all a fantastic dayā€¦
Greetings ,Rogier

6 Likes

Congratulations from my side as well! A well deserved award and looking forward to your report!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to hear your thoughts of time with Justin, Iā€™m sure it exceeded all expectations! Well deserved Rogier.

1 Like