Stellar member award - to honour the contribution of roger_holland

@roger_holland
Congratulations and well done.:wave::wave::wave:
To get a 1:1 lesson from the “man” must be awesome.
Make sure you enjoy it.
Michael

1 Like

Congratulation and well deserved Rogier!!
Im happy for you and keep it up! :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations, Rogier and thank you for all the effort and time you’re dedicating to this community. This is very helpful for new members like me :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, Rogier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Rogier. I always enjoy reading your posts with your interesting take on the English language!:smiley:
Enjoy your lesson with Justin and I look forward to reading about it in due course.
Greetings,
Gordon

1 Like

Congratulations Rogier :beers:

1 Like

Congratulations Rogier! Well deserved, it is great you are here!

1 Like

I’ll say it one more time to all of you without quoting everyone and personally giving a word as it should be, but you are way too sweet, your words make my cheeks blush…it’s like christmas -morning and birthday in one like it used to be celebrated when I was little :blush:

2 Likes

@roger_holland
Congratulations Rogier. You have a unique way of writing and a unique sense of humour. Always a good read.

Enjoy your lesson.

David

1 Like

Congratulations Rogier!

1 Like

Congrats Rogier…goed gedaan kerel… :wink:

1 Like

Think I missed this in my hiatus, well deserved @roger_holland , certified legend now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rogier that’s great, and definitely very well deserved. I hope you have a great lesson with Justin :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

congrats keep the drive going :+1:

1 Like

I’ve only just seen this thread and we are now in July :astonished:

@roger_holland Sorry Rogier and well done on the award. You are a man of many words. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Stefan…
And all you other lovely lovely people,…

:see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:
We’re already in July but last Friday I had my one on one with Justin so you’re well in time…I’m going to write a report of those few minutes of class, because Stefan… you hit the nail on the head…, put a nice other chatter against me and you will understand that my painful moments to screw up the guitar technically (and YES, I did :woozy_face: :blush:) have been kept to a minimum in terms of time…but of course there is probably something to tell about those 10 minutes of embarrassing guitar playing in front of our beloved teacher,…but despite this much too long story suggests, I’m very busy these days in a very nice way together with my girl who has a week off… :sunglasses:
I’m going to read more quickly, and wish you all a fantastic day…
Greetings ,Rogier

6 Likes

Congratulations from my side as well! A well deserved award and looking forward to your report!

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts of time with Justin, I’m sure it exceeded all expectations! Well deserved Rogier.

1 Like