STP - Plush. Playing a favorite from my youth

I love this song. It reminds me of my younger days before I got married, started a family and focused on my career. Grunge was the genre I most listened to. I always wanted to be able to play this.

11 Likes

Good sound and well played! Might have to have a go at that one myself, grunge is fun to listen and play

1 Like

Sounded awesome. I love that song, and love grunge in general… have since I was a teen.

The backing track, did it have guitar stripped? So all the guitar we were hearing is you?

1 Like

Thanks. It’s pretty much all rhythm. :slight_smile: Fun to play!!

1 Like

Yes. I found it on YouTube. This one…

2 Likes

Well that’s awesome then. Because I couldn’t tell the difference and I know the song pretty well!

There was a bit of audio delay in your vid which made it hard to tell :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Thanks!

Well played, Enrique, steady rhythm and grungy tone.

1 Like

Very good Enrique, nice tone and well played, must investigate Grunge, not been there much other than Nirvana!

1 Like

Good stuff Enrique. Great grunge tones and steady confident playing. Well done.

1 Like

Don’t get a lot of STP here- nice steady rhythm.
Didn’t know the song, so learned something new too :wink:

1 Like

Sounds so good! That whole album is good, and I listened to it a ridiculous amount. Love the song choice.

1 Like

Well done tones a strumming. The fact you can’t be distinguished from the BT says it all.

1 Like

Great job playing that song. Scott Weiland was really talented, esp when he moved to Velvet Revolver and had Slash as a guitar player lol. Sounds like you could have filled in for either group. Great job!

1 Like

Yes thats one I have on my list of things to learn! I really enjoyed unplugged version too!

You did it justice well done, not being able to pick up on anything which means you were great! And now back to listening :grinning:

1 Like

Love the hat! I have the 92FS in 9mm.

The song was pretty good too!

1 Like

I do like me a bit of grunge. Not heard STP for a good, long while, so thanks for that, Enrique and what a great job you did. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Great job. Did you use a training video to figure out the notes and how to play the song?

1 Like

Sounds great Enrique.
I’d forgotten about this song somehow, but now gone onto my ever growing list of songs to explore!!

1 Like

Thanks! I really like the unplugged version also. I may have a go at that version soon :slight_smile:

1 Like