Supermassive Black Hole ft. Hatsune Miku

Hi there! Finally got this song completed and I hope you would like it =)

Appreciate any comments on the guitar playing and its effects, too! I guess I overdid the Fuzz effect, never thought it would be that muddy after I master the track :sweat_smile:

Have a lovely day!

9 Likes

Nicely done Vincent, heavier then usual but it works really well. There is something hypnotising to this tune :smiley:.

1 Like

Hi Radek! The voice is offbeat while the guitar is on beat (in musical terms, it is syncopation) Finally got the trick correct after several attempts from previous song projects :smiling_face_with_tear:

I learnt this trick from an actual diva of my culture, her way of singing is hypnotising, uhm, euphoric =) and it is sort of forgotten among the Chinese, too. Will be working on a tune featuring her song, very soon!

1 Like

Well that was different Vincent, I liked it. For me it was like an Asian/cowboy kind of mash up. Not an easy one to tackle I suspect but nice job.

1 Like

Thank you Stefan! Glad you like it =)

Just now I had a fresh listen to it. Hmm, at first it felt like a bit of rushing. Or perhaps it was my ears being rusty lol. And after a few more listens I was unable to catch anything out of sense :thinking: :thinking:

Hi Vincent,
I’ll say it again…I really like that you keep doing this :sunglasses:, even if there is only a Niche market for this style here…I’ve only listened to it briefly but I clearly here that you are a good
musician :clap:….keep doing what you like and you see that there are more people here that`s liked it…and most don’t post comments but enjoy in silence :smiley:
Greetings…

1 Like

Looking forward this song :smiley:. Admire your dedication to this specific topic, perhaps one day you decide to look at k-pop/k-drama songs, it would be amazing :smile:.

1 Like

How about this song, :kissing_heart: da :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:

I arranged this song on guitar standard tuning during my school days, and that made me realise I need alternative tuning. Soon I discovered DADGAD :smiley:

1 Like

One of the legendary Yiruma songs, I wonder how your arrangement sounds (sorry for getting off topic).

1 Like

Sounds pretty teenager xD Probably have to rearrange it on DADGAD and add some flavours to it

I wish I would have learnt it on piano instead, apparently it isnt really hard according to my piano friends, but I struggle :rofl: I do struggle on piano lol. My childhood background is relatively low income and couldnt even afford a keyboard at home, and perhaps thats what leads me to guitar =)

Hi Willow,

Great tune. Great band.
I liked the music.
The vocal not for me.
Still, inventive stuff.

Digger

1 Like

Not only you, I had two attempts over past few years with the same result and conclusion, not enough time to cover two instruments.

1 Like